Big Data has become essential to modern business practices, meaning there’s currently a high demand for professionals with advanced skills in this area. This course combines two related disciplines to provide you with the data skills needed to capitalise on this growing sector.
Covering the latest developments in the field, the course has been developed with a strong focus on employability and career success. You’ll graduate with the ability to apply data handling techniques to inform strategic business decisions, helping you bring about positive change in your current or future role.
What topics will you cover?
- Data Design
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Data Visualisation and Interpretation
- IS and Business Strategy Alignment
- Technology and Trend Monitoring
- Project and Portfolio Management
- Research Project
At the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Recognise the key roles of data analytics and information systems management in business strategy.
- Apply your knowledge and skills at a strategic level in these two related disciplines.
- Use problem-solving skills to find innovative solutions to modern business problems.
- Complete industry-specific projects that demonstrate your ability to directly enhance business operations.
- Upskill to a senior management or leadership role in the sector.