Having been devised in consultation with leading employers in supply chain, this course will provide you with the cutting-edge skills needed to address the sector’s most pressing issues. You’ll learn how to develop agile, digital, customer-responsive, and profitable supply chains within today’s global business environment, preparing you for senior management roles in a thriving field.
The course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) and is currently undergoing validation by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply Chain (CIPS), giving you Chartered Membership status and a valuable addition to your CV.
What topics will you cover?
- Designing Global Network Distribution & Fulfilment Systems
- Designing Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Managing the Digital Supply Chain
- Principles of Procurement
- Business Transformation Project
- Analysing Big Data
- Management of Traditional Projects
- Developing People, Leadership and Capabilities
- Managing Cloud-based Business Solutions
At the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Analyse Big Data sets to identify supply chain forecasts, trends, and plans.
- Design agile, sustainable, and flexible supply chains for success in the digital business environment.
- Employ various digital technologies, software applications, business models, and data analysis techniques to maximise supply chain efficiency and sustainability.
- Develop ideas for enhancing supply chain efficiency in the global business environment.
- Evaluate the contribution of AI and robotics in contemporary supply chain management.
- Demonstrate management and leadership expertise that will help you upskill to a senior role.